miércoles, 7 de enero de 2015

MY SISTER

 








  My sister is an essential piece in my life. She has a singular physical appearance and a very strong character. Since we were little, we have been very close to each other, as we have a lot of things in common, in spite of the fact that I'm three years older tan her. I'm very glad to have her in my life.
  She doesn't have the typical spanish physical features. My sister is tall,  blond-haired and she has beautiful blue eyes, her skin is light and in her cheeks you can see lovely freckles. She is fit since she usually works out and goes to the gym. 
  My sister has an open personality. She is outgoing and enjoys meeting and speaking with new people no matter where they are from, how old they are or the language they speak. Another characteristic that defines her is that she is really optimistic, she faces the difficulties from a mature point of view, and try to solve the problems as quickly as possible, instead of complaining about them.
  I couldn't describe in just one paragraph how she makes others feel. She always lifts our moral when we are down, by giving the best advice, she is very good at telling jokes and funny stories so this produces a happy atmosphere because we can't stop laughing. She is also a very good actress and my family and I feel entertained when she performs for us. 
  It is very nice to have a person in your family that emanate good energies and is ready to help you if you have any problem. Although sometimes we fight and have disagreements, I wouldn't ever change her.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario